Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 11, 2012

I can be replaced

We finally got around to trying a bottle tonight, and it went really well. It was slow since it comes out much faster than he's used to, which means you have to stop and let him swallow every so often. He took it all, though (only 2.5oz- one pump this evening plus the clog from Saturday)! I had to buy new bottles since we got rid of all of them after Jeffrey, so I went with Tommee Tippee. I do need to get bigger breast shields, though; that crap hurt when I pumped! I'm not sure how I did that last time! I'll be aiming to get a pump in every day and build up a small little stash so I can have a night out and so we're ready for the wedding I'm in the beginning of August. Fun stuff. Can't say that I'm looking forward to it, but it will be nice to know that I'm not trapped at home or having to take him with me ALL the time. Good thing that I want to most of the time :)

No comments: