Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Swimming, swimming...

Jeffrey started swim lessons this morning! It went really well, although I'm supremely exhausted now. I was pretty nervous about it beforehand since he goes in by himself, and I just stay in the waiting room. Obviously, this works out quite well with having a 4 week old, but I was so scared he'd freak out! Of course, he didn't. He took an instant liking to his teacher and listened like a rock star, which is most definitely the benefit of me not being in there! It's going to be a bit of a hassle going every day for the next two weeks, but I'm hoping we get some real progress from it. He loves to be in the water and is really excited about the concept of being able to do it all by himself, so I think that psyched him up for the lessons. It should be interesting to see where he is at the end of the two weeks!

No comments: