Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Teeth. UGH.

Gavin's top two front teeth are just dangling there driving the whole house crazy. They will not pop through, yet they're right there. I feel like if I rubbed there long enough, it would happen. I prefer to not get bit, though. We actually took Gavin to the pediatrician today because we thought he might have another ear infection. Turns out, it's just a ridiculous amount of drainage caused by teething. His poor cheeks are always a nice rosy red, he chews/bites on everything (yes, everything- yay.) and his sleeping? Oy.

I slept well last night, though, since he refused to nurse. Not being able to breathe doesn't make nursing as relaxing as usual, it seems. So, I was able to sleep all night while Jony tended to the poor little guy. He, as Jeffrey did, always relaxes and does better with daddy. Even though he's choosing not to nurse, he just couldn't calm down while I was holding him. So pitiful.

Let's cross our fingers these two teeth come through asap. It's so sad that these are only teeth #3 and 4. We have a long road ahead of us...sigh.

No comments: