Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

My baby boy!


We had our 30 week ultrasound this morning, and I'm so happy to say that everything looks perfect! No more CP cyst-yay! It was insane seeing how much bigger he is than he was at 19 weeks. There was still all that open space at 19 weeks but not so much anymore. He's out of room, so I guess I should expect to grow a bit more. ;) I was pretty thrilled to find out that he's head down and in perfect position. Let's just hope he stays there. Now I know that the little pokes and bulges I've been getting on my right side are his little feet- so cute! We got a fairly decent picture of his face (as good as you can get with a regular u/s), and I think he looks like his dad. She even pointed out that the has some hair already! He weighs a whopping 3 1/2 pounds now (as opposed to 1/2 pound 11 weeks ago!) and is measuring at 31 weeks and 2 days- five days ahead. The technician said that we should expect about 1/2 pound growth each week, so, if we make it to 40 weeks, he should be about 8lb. I can handle that!

2 comments:

Kismet21 said...

Exciting! Glad he is doing so well!

Rachel H. said...

That's perfect...so glad that he is doing so well!