Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"That can't be his heart beating, can it?!?"

First off, it's early in the morning, and I'm not really "with it" yet. I am not a morning person. However, I still know that it is absolutely insane that I think I could be seeing his little heart beat in my belly (he was really pushed up again- this time it was on the right side of the belly button). I just stared at it for a good bit until it stopped- the consistency was crazy. Nothing like his crazy, unexplained movements beforehand. I quickly forgot about how wierd I thought it was until I read my daily iVillage reading: it was hiccups! I'd been wondering what those would feel like, and it makes perfect sense! Amazing.

Following stories of movement, I had my hand on my belly enjoying his morning romp (when he goes crazy) when I felt the tiniest little body part (most likely a foot) move across my hand. So strange and so awesome. As I said before, I'm not a morning person, but mornings are quickly becoming my favorite part of the day with all of these exciting occurrences!