Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"That can't be his heart beating, can it?!?"

First off, it's early in the morning, and I'm not really "with it" yet. I am not a morning person. However, I still know that it is absolutely insane that I think I could be seeing his little heart beat in my belly (he was really pushed up again- this time it was on the right side of the belly button). I just stared at it for a good bit until it stopped- the consistency was crazy. Nothing like his crazy, unexplained movements beforehand. I quickly forgot about how wierd I thought it was until I read my daily iVillage reading: it was hiccups! I'd been wondering what those would feel like, and it makes perfect sense! Amazing.

Following stories of movement, I had my hand on my belly enjoying his morning romp (when he goes crazy) when I felt the tiniest little body part (most likely a foot) move across my hand. So strange and so awesome. As I said before, I'm not a morning person, but mornings are quickly becoming my favorite part of the day with all of these exciting occurrences!