Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy BFP Anniversary (some say St. Patrick's Day)!

St. Patrick's Day has always been a fun holiday to me since I'm part Irish (as is Jony), but it will forever hold a special place in my heart for seeing that beautiful second line and then, later that day, the word "pregnant" pop up on those pee sticks. Amazing. I was so excited, and it's so amazing to see how far I've come since that day. Now, I'm loving life with my little St. Patty's Day red-head: a sweet, hilarious, silly and smart almost 16 month old!

It doesn't seem like it was two years ago, and I'm reaching that point where I want to experience that excitement again and add the same feelings I have today to another awesome holiday.

No comments: