Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Update on "The Agreement"

Things are going well, but we've been discussing making a change to our plans for TTC. Originally, we were waiting until the condoms ran out. However, we're getting impatient, and it's just not possible to have sex THAT much when you have a toddler. Especially one that goes to sleep around 9pm. So, we're ditching the original plan AND the condoms. As of last night, we are officially on the road to Baby #2. I don't think it'll be an easy journey since my body is still all crazy from breastfeeding, but we both are happier knowing that the potential is there. I had stopped charting my temps the last two weeks or so, so I'm going to start that again to see if anything is going on. There's been no signs of ovulation or AF since I got my first period almost two months ago. There's no plans to cut out feedings or wean at this point in time, so we'll see what happens!

1 comment:

Mrs. Grant said...

Good luck! So exciting!