Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

22 Months!

Yikes. We're officially on "get ready for the 2nd birthday party" mode. TWO. I can hardly even comprehend it. Although, I will say that every day I can tell that he's getting older. His understanding is completely there, and he is now able to communicate completely with us. He's not speaking in sentences, but he's able to get this thoughts out there in a way that we understand him. He's so observant and so incredibly smart. He's incredible.

22 month stats:

  • no idea about height/weight, but I will say he's far too tall for his own good. Clothing is now an issue, and I'm not really sure what we'll do when cold weather hits. He's too skinny for his pants' length! Good thing this isn't a new issue for mommy OR daddy.
  • still equal between 18 month and 2T
  • nursing 2x a day, although I'm starting to get  a little push back, which I'm assuming is from my depleting supply :(
  • napping and sleeping is still A+, although he did wake up the other night for a few hours. First time he's done that in months.
  • STILL just 12 teeth, but all signs point towards soon!
  • talks all the time and learns at least five new words a day, I'd say. Latest obsession? speed bumps, the moon and stars
  • has his colors down to a science and can name anything you ask. His favorite is currently blue.
  • recognizes the letters in his name
  • starting to focus on numbers and counting
  • can walk on the balance beam by himself
  • does somersaults! 
  • FINALLY dances when music plays! I've looked forward to this for so long :)
  • Favorite food: animal crackers
  • Favorite Book: The Little Engine That Could
  • Favorite Activity: playing parking lot or traffic with his cars and trucks

No comments: