Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

8 weeks- oops.

So, I'm 8 weeks, and it completely slipped by me. In my defense, I was on "vacation." Still nothing to really report. I'm having a bit of an issue in wanting to eat food and can't eat very much of it at all after figuring out what to eat, so that's frustrating. Having to feed Jeffrey is a pretty big struggle, but I think it helps me make myself eat. Definitely good when it's just me and him. I've had a few bits of vertigo, but they weren't bad. So, all in all, I still consider myself pretty lucky in terms of morning sickness. The major exhaustion seems to have even calmed down a little!

I'm in shock that I'm already two months! It's going by ridiculously fast, and that kind of terrifies me!

No comments: