Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

7 weeks!

I was actually officially 7 weeks yesterday, so I had my first official decision on choosing between the children. Since, at least for the first little bit, Jeffrey may be getting 2nd dibs a lot, he won this round :)

Plus, there's not a whole lot to report. My pants are starting to get tight, and I've definitely already got a little something there that I can't suck in. It's nowhere near a bump, though, and it's only noticeable to those who are looking for it or if I don't have a shirt on. Should be interesting, seeing as how I was barely showing until almost 3rd tri with Jeffrey! I'm extremely exhausted, very gassy and have moments where a certain food/smell makes me feel gross. No nausea yet, though! I do have moments where I feel less than awesome, however, but it's mainly related to the ridiculous amounts of gas. Lovely, yes?

We made the midwife official, and our first appointment is on the 2nd! YAY!

We're slowly making the rounds with telling people. Jony has been better than I have; I just don't feel the urge to scream it this time for some reason. I'm excited, so I can't really explain it. I guess I feel it's still super early.

No comments: