Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

2 months!

Even though he's almost nine weeks old, my little Gavin baby is 2 months today! Labor and all that happened immediately afterwards all seems like such a distant memory- so long ago, but it's only been two months! I'm absolutely loving having my new little man in my life. He's such an easy baby, save for a moment here and there. He's almost always super happy, loves smiling, goes to sleep easily and sleeps at night! He doesn't nap too long during the day, but we're on the go anyways with big brother, so it doesn't really bother me. He'll get longer naps if his little feet are touching me, which I find adorable, so he usually gets a good couch nap while Jeffrey is napping. He absolutely loves his play mat, especially the monkey and the mirror. He's a big fan of tummy time, but only for a certain amount of time. He's still a major grunter and makes all sorts of noises all the time, and he loves to chew on his hands. He noticed his feet the other day and likes just watching them in awe. He's still rocking out in his Rock n' Play next to our bed, and I love waking up to him just smiling at me (yes, even for his one (!) overnight feeding. Life is good.

Gavin's 2 Month Stats:
-13 lbs and 23 inches
-transitioning from 0-3 to 3-6 month clothes
-holds his head up 99% of the time
-brings his hands together and up to his mouth
-smiles all the time
-beginning to giggle/coo
-loves sticking his tongue out
-rolls onto his side
-stares at anything hanging above or in front of him

No comments: