Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gavin's 2 Month Appointment

He is still perfect :) He weighed in at 14 lbs 2oz and is 24.5 inches long. No issues at all and completely owned all of the developmental milestones for 2 months (of course, he IS almost three months- lol!).

Unfortunately, it was a terrible visit. We were there for almost 2.5 hours, which is ridiculous. The wait time has been seemingly getting longer and longer each visit, and it's maddening. We're very heavily leaning towards trying a new pediatrician for his 4 month appointment. It's just so frustrating. I really like our doctor, but that's unacceptable. Plus, the front desk people completely disrespected me by laughing and making a joke out of the fact that the toy Mator that Jeffrey left on the bench was turned in but taken by someone else. It was rude, and my poor innocent two year old was mortified that someone would think it was funny to take his car. After having so much of my time disregarded, to have them act like that towards me was completely ridiculous. Ruined my day.

1 comment:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Poor Jeffrey! I cant believe the front desk people would act like that!

Glad to hear your Gavin is doing well. Makes me realize what a peanut my Gavin really is. At his 4 month check, he was only 12lb, 9oz!