Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

28 weeks!




I'm still pretty exhausted from my crazy week last week of subbing full-time (doing all teacher-ly duties), working 20 hours at Curves, and just being a pregnant woman, so I'll have to settle with the lowly pregnancy poll for yet another week. This week isn't looking to be too much better, time-wise, but I do have a pediatrician consultation and my 28 week appointment!

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lb (give or take)
How much does Baby weigh?: approximately 3 pounds!
Maternity clothes? Definitely. I can't even wear my t-shirts anymore, so I've moved to Jony's side of the closet.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Since I've been so busy/exhausted lately, it's been pretty good. Just a few bathroom trips, but I've grown used to that.
Best moment this week: ordering the bulk of Jeffrey's diapers!
Movement: So much. I even managed to freak out a couple of students by having him move while I stood in front of them. Hilarious.
Food cravings: none
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: I've started having Braxton-Hicks contractions (don't worry- completely normal. NOT actual labor contractions; they're just practice!)
Belly Button in or out? For the most part, it's out. Sometimes it takes a trip back in, though.
What I miss: being able to eat a full meal at one time
What I am looking forward to: Labor Day- a full day off of all jobs for both me and Jony!
Milestones: Finishing our Bradley classes, ordering all of Jeffrey's cloth diapers (well, most of them) and the first time Jeffrey started a school year (same goes for me!)

#of things left to do in the nursery: 13 (i think it may be awhile until we have some more progress in this area)
# of things left to buy: 15

2 comments:

Rachel H. said...

The things to buy add up so quickly, and I'm so bad about just wanting to buy them all right now. It's crazy!

imavera said...

I know! That's why my husband put me on this "probation" buying list. I started getting too carried away, lol.