Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Comparison

Since I'm wearing the same shirt, I thought it would be fun to do a little side-by-side action:

9 weeks vs. 27 weeks







And, our first homemade gifts! From Aunty Coby (or Great-Aunty Coby to Jeffrey). It'll probably be a little bit until he can fit that jacket (and it's pretty girly with sparkly threading throughout it...), but the blanket is gorgeous!

Meanwhile, this long-term sub position (which I was offered the full-time job for and declined, so I'll be staying until they find a replacement) is exhausting me. I hope they find a teacher soon. I don't think I can physically handle it for too long. Teaching (including everything that goes into teaching: planning, grading, dealing with admin/parents, etc) + part-time job after school + being 27.5 weeks pregnant= not fantastic.

No comments: