Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

One year!

Today is our 1st Anniversary! In some ways, it's hard to believe that a year has gone by. In others, it seems like it's been forever! We've come a long way this past year- new house and a baby on the way! I don't think I could have ever foreseen being this happy at this time last year. We don't have huge plans (we're celebrating next weekend, really). After our Bradley class, we'll probably just watch our wedding video and maybe even go out for dinner. Our cake is all defrosted and waiting in the fridge for us to take a bite. I hope it's good! Here's a few snapshots of our lives one year ago...

and many more years to come :)

2 comments:

Mrs. P said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope yall have a great day! I wish yall many more happy years to come!

SweetNiki said...

Happy 1st Anniversary