Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm so lucky.

I had one of those moments today where you just get swallowed up in how amazing life is right now. I wasn't feeling very good today (blame the girl scouts and my lack of self control; thank goodness I only ordered 5 boxes), so I was laying down. My sweet little boy came and just cuddled with me while we watched a few of his favorite shows. He was so sweet; he told me he loved me and loved to give me hugs. That, along with my newest little boy dancing away with excitement that his brother was so close to him and waiting for a husband that brings home little surprises and loves to help out at home, just pushed it all over the edge. If that won't help me feel better, what will? The only bad thing was that my legs got cramped because our cuddly little dog wouldn't move. I love my little family.

No comments: