Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

10 weeks!

It is seriously ridiculous how fast this pregnancy is going, and it's freaking me out. We're entering the fetus stage already! Thankfully, with that comes feeling better! I started not totally hating all food over the weekend and have worked my way up to feeling almost normal today! Still tired and lethargic, but at least I don't feel completely gross! Emotionally, I'm doing much better, as well. That's probably because I can actually interact with my son and make him food to eat instead of just laying like a lump on the couch feeling sorry for myself. I had a bit of trouble (read: a lot) going to the restroom last week, if you get my drift, so, once that was taken care of, everything started to move uphill!

We're crossing people off the "to tell" list slowly but surely- only four more left to fill in before it can go completely public. The parents are ready, which I don't blame them, since we're already 1/4 of the way!

I've got a teeny tiny little bump that you can only see when I'm not wearing a shirt or if I hold my shirt super tight against my skin, and that's only if you know me. I'm not having too much trouble with clothes yet, although I do unbutton when I eat. For comfort, of course :) Keep growing, little baby!

No comments: