Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

12 weeks!

It's officially out in the open, as far as people can tell whomever they want to now. I haven't put anything on Facebook, but it's been mentioned on Jony's. I'm not even sure if I'll do a major announcement and may just wait and see until people start noticing in my pictures or something, lol! Things sure are different with the second kid.

I'm still moving upwards in terms of feeling better, and I'm so grateful. I've actually been able to play with my son a little today! I'm still having my moments, but moments are better than all.day.long. In sad news, we tried to find the heartbeat last night with the doppler and were unsuccessful. We'll try again in a week when Jony gets back home again (to stay home for an entire week! yay!), so hopefully the babe can get bigger and make it a bit easier to find. Jony swears he heard something, but he couldn't find it again and focus in on it. It makes me a little nervous since I've had no validation of pregnancy, but what can you do?

I'm in disbelief how close I am to the 2nd trimester. I LOVED that trimester with Jeffrey, so I'm really looking forward to it. It's a bit scary to think of it going as quickly as the 1st has, though. It's even scarier when you factor in the holidays and how quickly time goes this time of year anyways. Eek! It'll be 2012 before I know it.

No comments: