Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

11 weeks!

Everyone that is "in the know" in our lives now officially knows. So, word will now begin to spread (via grandparents, of course). We'll probably fill in the rest of the world (via Facebook, of course) in the next week or two. I'm so glad that we finally got around to telling all of our good friends; the worry of them finding out on accident or by someone else is just too much for me to deal with! Plus, my pants are starting to get tight, and it would be strange to show up to meet for lunch in a belly band if they didn't know ;)

I'm feeling much better and actually starting to eat a bit more. I've really buckled down on focusing on my water intake after my heat incident last week, which is probably helping a great deal, as well. Exhaustion seems to be tapering off a little, but I'm still pretty emotional and hormonal. I'm this.close to having to eliminate country from any radio in my vicinity. It's getting ridiculous, lol.

The hardest part right now is that I still can't hold Jeffrey too long without feeling gross. For a boy who's used to getting lots of snuggles and being worn a lot, it's been an adjustment. It's slowly getting better, but we've got a ways to go still.

Pretty excited to be getting close the to the end of the 1st trimester!

No comments: