Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Back and Forth

After learning that you can change the settings on Fertility Friend to different ways of determining if you O or not (advanced, using CM, and FAM), I've been going crazy back and forth every day with my new temperatures and CM updates. Since they both agree on CD 21, I guess it must be so! It's one day later than last month, but that's pretty normal from what I've seen on the boards. I'm pretty excited that I've been ovulating since that's what my sister's problem was (dealing with her thyroid). I just keep thinking that I'm ready for AF to come on along (of course, after a decent luteal phase length). I only have one more cycle of TTA before we try for baby H!! I'm so excited! Since we're fairly certain that we might make an offer on a house in the next few weeks, I've been daydreaming about decorating a little nursery and setting up home for our baby. I guess my nesting instinct has set in early.

I've also experienced my first round of "TTC" (since i'm not yet) jealousy. I found out that one of my friends that I'm not really close to is 5 months pregnant. I'm happy for her, but she just seperated from her husband, so that sucks. She works at a fast food joint, so there is no way that she'll be able to support this child on her own if they can't work through their problems. Of course, I wished that it was me pregnant instead, but mostly I thought of the girls on the message boards that are having such a hard time. Though I don't know them, I think that they should have gotten their chance instead of her. Hopefully it all works out for her, though, and they can be a happy family.

Stats:
-CD 30: 9 DPO
-51 days until we're TTC!

No comments: