Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nutcracker Market

Today, I went shopping at the Ntcracker Market (a huge shopping experience at the Reliant Arena) with my mom. It was strange to have so much Christmas-y stuff going on around me, but I can't complain too much. Christmas is by far my favorite holiday. It was kind of tough, though, in regards to wanting a child. Almost every other booth had children's clothes, decorations, etc. that was SO cute! I was able to look at it some using my niece as an excuse, but I didn't get to get anything or even look too closely at it since my mom doesn't know that children are on our horizon. There was a TON of pregnant women there, too. I even saw one drinking a beer. Personal choice, I know, but it seems wierd to do in front of thousands of people. 

I'm a bit confused by my cycle this month. If last cycle was any indication, I was supposed to start spotting yesterday and start AF today. Nothing. I had EWCM yesterday, so maybe I'm just now ovulating? Or, I have a longer luteal phase. Only time will tell, I guess.

Stats:
-CD 33: 12 DPO (perhaps)
-48 days until we're TTC (under 50! yay!)

No comments: