Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

An invitation

I cordially invite Ms. AF to come visit me for a few days starting sometime around next weekend. It seems that I finally O'd on around CD 39!! The most exciting aspect of that is that we'll officially be trying for baby H next cycle! YAY! We decided that one month really isn't that big of a deal in the long run, and we're just going to go for it now. Hopefully, I won't have as ridiculously long of a cycle as I am right not, but I probably will. Our plan is to keep it simple. I'll keep charting as I have been (though I'm upping my temp time to help with the mass amounts of open circles on my chart), but I'll keep all that info to myself. J doesn't want to know to keep him from getting stressed out or feeling used. I'll tell him after I test, no matter the results. I wish we'd decided this a week ago, so we could have utilized this O, but oh well! I'm looking forward to the obsession/excitement that goes along with actually TTC! 

Stats:
-CD 43: 4 DPO
-about a week until we're TTC!

No comments: