Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

1 month!

My little baby boy is not so little anymore! Well, he's still pretty small- just not nearly like he was merely a month ago. He's over 9lb and about 23 inches long (by our measurements which are probably not super accurate)! I cannot believe that a month has gone by already. Time goes by super fast when you have a newborn in the house. I cannot imagine my life without him, though, even when he's waking up at all hours of the night or screaming for seemingly no reason. He's just too cute to not love. Overall, he's a really good baby. Nothing I can complain about. He eats well (even with the bottle now), sleeps fairly well the majority of the time, and is pretty content the majority of the time. He is still not a fan of pooping, but he seems to be going a bit less than he used to. He's the love of my life, for sure.

Jeffrey's 1 month Stats/Milestones:
  • over 9lb and about 23 in.
  • wearing 0-3 month clothes
  • can hold his head up for at least a minute
  • lifts his head and switches sides during tummy time
  • can focus his eyes and follow an object (if it holds an interest to him)
  • coo's and makes the cutest contented sigh (ie: my favorite noise in the world)
  • is starting to smile when we smile at him, mostly in the mornings
  • brings his hands together; getting better at arm movement overall

1 comment:

Lil'Misa said...

Awe a month already?

Doesn't his smile just melt your heart? I can't get enough of my baby's smiles. Enjoy all the smiles and cooing, it is the best!