Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 09

It was a pretty great Christmas! We were constantly having to tend to the little guy, so it's a bit of a blur. But, it was still a lot of fun. The timing of things just didn't seem to work out with his schedule. He was hungry when we were going to eat, he was fussy when we were opening presents, etc. What else can you expect from a 5 week old? We're lucky that he's a pretty calm baby, at least. He just hates being put down.

Jeffrey cleaned up for his first Christmas- lots and lots of goodies. The majority of it was clothes, and most of the clothes were for 12months+. I thought that was strange, but I know that it will be used! He got a super cool teether from Santa, some wooden blocks from Gramps and Grammy, and a bouncy ball toy thing from Me-maw and Paw-paw, along with some books and other miscellaneous toys. He did good and will really enjoy it all during this next year. I'm looking forward to next year when he'll have a better grasp of what's going on.

Jony and I both got a few good presents. My favorites are a retractable clothes line that I can use for Jeffrey's diapers and a Glamourmom nursing tank. Jony's favorite is a toss up between a grill and a 1.5 T hardrive. He looked like a 5 year old opening up that hard drive- made his parents day, I'm pretty sure. It was cute.

On to New Years! I'm pretty scared about this holiday due to it's late hours...

No comments: