Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Clogged Duct Craziness

Me and my right boob don't always get along. It's consistently produced less milk than my left by somewhat substantial amounts. However, it's saving grace was that it never got itself clogged. My left one was giving me the joys of a clogged duct about once a week. That ended a few days ago when the whole left side (from my view) got super clogged. Ouch. I was working it out as best I could with massage and compresses, especially whenever Jeffrey ate from it. Well, yesterday, with the clog being about 12 hours old, I felt a fabulous release. BUT, Jeffrey was full. So, he pulls off and proceeds to get a breastmilk bath from a nipple that will not stop spraying. He got stunned so he put his hands out, which just so happens to press on where the clog was- more milk starts coming out. I had to call Jony in the room to help me. He took Jeffrey and wiped off his face/body, while I cleaned myself up and held a nursing pad on my crazy boob. Jony was pretty interested in watching the milk come out, lol. It was an interesting/hilarious experience.

2 comments:

Lil'Misa said...

wow that is one crazy story. I can just imagine Jeffery getting sprayed with breastmilk. I hope it stays unclogged!

Kismet21 said...

OMG. I have yet to have my boobs stray anything without the pump. I have had some "leakage" but no spraying. I am sure I will get there too!