Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

2 weeks old!

My little munchkin is already 2 weeks old! Hard to believe. He's still doing great. If last night is an indicator, then he has his days and nights down. He went to bed about 11pm (takes after his parents) and slept until 5am! We're dumb and didn't go to sleep until after midnight, but it was still a good stretch of sleep. Granted, he was wide awake when he got up for about 2 hours. He finally went back to bed and gave me another three hours. His eye is looking SO much better. It doesn't get nearly as crusty and disgusting anymore, and he can open it so much easier! He should be back in business in no time! I'm ready, as I'm not a fan of eyes. In fact, they horrify me. I guess motherhood changes some things- I would have never guessed that I would be rubbing a q-tip along someones eyeball. Ugh.

Today is a sad and terrifying day. Jony is back at work. He looked so sad when he left, but it'll be nice for him to get out and about. He's not very good at being at home all the time. I have a onesie that says "My Daddy Loves Me" that he'll be dressed in waiting for daddy's arrival- he'll like that. It's strange to think that it's just me being responsible for this little thing. We're taking an adventure out to Target today, so that's scary, too!

As for now, he requests food. Gotta keep him growing!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm glad his little eye is getting alot better. and Vera, WE NEED MORE JEFFERY PICS!!! ;)