Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bottle- C+

I wouldn't classify our introduction to the bottle last night as a fail, but it definitely was no success. He had moments where he was just not having it, as well as moments where he was eating just fine. It did take him a bit to figure out what was going on, though. I was crouched off in the room so that he wouldn't see me and want me, but I could see what was going on. It was tremendously harder on me than I thought it would be. Seeing him cry because he wanted his mommy was SO tough. He finished the 2oz, we waited a bit, and then I fed him. Obviously, the 2oz was not enough. How the heck do people know how much to feed their kid?!? It was fine, though, because it made me happy to pop him back on and be all snuggly with him. He was in a much better mood afterwards. We shall have attempt #2 on Wednesday. We're trying to ease into this to make it easier on him (and me, too, obviously).

No comments: