Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Jinxed myself

Of course, the night after I post that, he starts getting fussy in his morning wake-up (between 3 and 5am). Last night, with a baby that was freaking out, I just went ahead and fed him immediately. We'll start again next week. I'm not sure if it's a growth spurt or if we're heading towards the 4 month wakeful already, but he was not a happy guy. I'm really dreading the 4 month wakeful. I mean, aren't we supposed to be able to get SOME full nights of sleep to rest up and prepare for it? Cruel. I will hope and pray that it won't be too bad for us. Heck, I'd love for it to stay the same if it meant it wouldn't get worse!

We're heading into a super busy weekend. Jony and I are both problem captains (meaning- we're kind of a big deal-lol) for a problem solving competition- Odyssey of the Mind, if you've heard of it. Well, the Region competition is tomorrow. That means tonight is all about setting up and preparing and tomorrow is a super long day of competition, judging, and the awards ceremony. It's exhausting without having a baby! To add to it all, Nana (Jony's grandmother) and Jony's two aunts are coming into town today, and we're expected to see them all as much as possible. They leave Monday morning. I'm thrilled for Jeffrey to meet his great-grandmother, but this weekend?!? Really?!?

No comments: