Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

We brought sexy back

After over 12 weeks after our sweet little boy was born, we finally had ourselves some sexy time. It really wasn't too bad. Granted, I gave myself plenty of time to heal ;) We just went slow. I could definitely tell that I'm dryer than I used to be (tmi?), but it's nothing we can't handle. My first thought afterwards? I'm so glad that's over. lol. It's not because it was bad (it wasn't), but I've been dreading it for so long! Saying that you feel like a virgin again is a very accurate description. Now, we can move on and actually have a normal sex life again! yay!

2 comments:

Sal said...

I have to wait nine months for this...and I'm terrified! Hahaha! It's actually the only reason deployment is ok. I can delay the sexy time that freaks me out, now.

Lil'Misa said...

I'm glad you finally had some sexy time :)