Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Weekend in Review

It was exhausting and relaxing all at the same time. Jony didn't have to work on Friday and had Monday off, so it was a nice 4 day weekend with all of the family together. It's amazing how quickly I got used to having him around to help with stuff. Today has been rough remembering how to do it all alone.

The Anniversary party: It went off without a hitch! They were completely surprised, and we had a great turn-out. Thankfully, it wasn't raining, so people were able to go outside for a little bit around the fire pit. We managed to get the house clean and all of the food prepared while taking care of a little boy who requires some serious playtime. We were on the go all day long. It was a great party, though! Jeffrey looked so adorable in his little button up shirt and jeans- like a little boy!!

Valentine's Day: I don't have Mr. Romantic as a husband, so we didn't do anything. He did let me sleep, though, so that's a pretty awesome gift. We had planned on just making some steaks and eating at home, but my parents invited us over. So, we spent Valentine's eating steaks with my parents and sister's family. It was fun.

I'm looking forward to next weekend. We're going to my family's farm to celebrate my mom's birthday. The exciting part? When Jeffrey wakes up in the morning, we can hand him off to Memaw (my mom) and go back to sleep until he wakes up from his morning nap! I'm SO excited. The bad part is that we're starting operation de-swaddle and sleep in his crib when we get back home. Eek...

No comments: