Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

An Outside Boy

Today, it has been 39 weeks and four days since Jeffrey was born. Thus, he has officially been my little outside baby for longer than he was an inside baby (born at 39w3d)! Pretty crazy. To think about how much he has changed is incredible! What an amazing thing the human body is to be able to grow and learn so much in such a short time. I have absolutely loved watching him turn into this fabulous, hilarious little boy and am so excited to see who he turns out to be. I'll wait, though, as I'm just soaking in life with him right now. This age is so perfect. I've said that his whole life, and I'm sure that I will continue to. Basically, although he is far from being a perfect baby, HE is perfect to me. At any point in his life. I love that little guy.

I'm heading out to see my friend's new little guy today, and I'm sure that will really drive it home how far Jeffrey has come since those first few days post-ute. It's odd to also think that, in just a mere nine months, little Jacob will be just as Jeffrey is now. It'll be here before I know it (which is kinda scary, since that's when we'll be starting to TTC again...)


Photobucket

1 comment:

A/K said...

Happy inside-out day to your little man!