Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

I Feel Old

Last night, I decided to watch the MTV VMA's, as they're usually pretty fun to watch. However, it just made me feel like an old lady. I'm obviously out of touch with pop culture when I can't tell who the artist is vs. the name of the song. I didn't know ANY of the songs that were nominated and had barely even heard of any of the performers (except for Usher and Linkin Park, as they were around in my younger days- lol). I'm not even old, I realize this. I'm only 24, but it is very apparent that I have stepped away from those types of things since the arrival of my little man. At least I know now that, if I want to get back into pop culture, I just need to get acquainted with Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Not as out of it as you may think.
I thought it was "Justin Beaver" forever, until I was corrected by an 8 year old.

Oh dear me.