Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Something is Off

I just don't feel right. I've been overly tired the last few weeks sine I had mastitis. At the time, I figured it was the antibiotics, but I've been off those for quite a bit now. Yesterday afternoon, my stomach started hurting. It's a strange hurt- kind of like a constant cramp or tightening. Almost like a contraction, I guess. Just never ending. I've also had a pretty constant headache. I keep thinking that AF is knocking on the door, but I wish that, if that's it, she'd just come on in. I'm over the questions. When I first got AF way back when, I was extremely exhausted. My mom actually took me to get tested for mono and anemia because I would just fall asleep sitting there. I ended up starting my period immediately after giving up half of my blood.

Jony just had a virus, so I'm hoping that it's not that. No fever at this point.

Also, I'm about 99% sure that I'm not pregnant. We don't exactly have a bustling sex life, and I last tested on Thanksgiving (negative, obviously).

I just want to feel better.

No comments: