Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Homecoming

This past weekend, J and I headed up to our little small college town for homecoming! It was so fun seeing the city, the old friends, and enjoying the homecoming festivities! It really helped me keep my mind off of waiting for my results, too (except that I was still spotting- blah). We were sleeping on the floor in our friends' apartment with someone else on the couch, though, so I didn't get to take my temperature. I didn't want to wake him up. I figured that it's only 2 days. My temperature this morning was still low, so I don't think it was too much of a big deal. We're not TTC this month, and we haven't been able to have sex due to my procedure for the last week, so it wouldn't have been a big deal anyways. 

Today's good news: 1) No phone call from the doctor, so the results might mean nothing! I'm still giving it a few days, though. 2) I think I may be done spotting! YAY! Only time will tell...

Stats:
-CD 16: possibly/possibly not still spotting due to colposcopy
-65 days until we're TTC!
-9 days until the follow up appointment!

No comments: