Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

One More Day

The big day is tomorrow. I'm so ready for it to be over with. Strangely enough, I don't feel as scared as I did a few days ago, but I'm getting really nervous. I've been doing pretty good with keeping myself occupied to help time go by as quickly as possible. Anything to get it to where it's wednesday already! J and I have dentist appointments this afternoon, so that should be fun (ugh). At least it'll make a few hours fly by and then J will be home for the evening! We've been on a binge of watching The Office the last few days (just caught up on Heroes), so we'll probably have another fun evening of watching that. We're already on season 3! Mostly, it just sucks that I could have already known the results of the colposcopy by now if darn AF hadn't showed up last weekend! Of course, then I would still be thinking I was pregnant. Not a bad thing if my results are okay, but I would be nervous/excited! 

I was feeling pretty confident about my chart this month (it's my 2nd month charting and off of NuvaRing) since it was following a very similar pattern to last months. The last two days have made a slight change, though, so we'll see if everything is relatively similar! I was kinda liking having my O day be the last day of every month. As long as I do O, though, I'm fine. I'll just have to wait and see how Cycle 2 TTA goes.

Stats:
-CD 9
-72 days until we're TTC

No comments: