Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I should be paid

I feel like I'm single-handedly keeping the pad/tampon companies alive. I mean, seriously, I've only had three days period/spotting free! Darn colposcopy. I haven't been spotting too much today, but spotting it is. Hopefully it'll all be over soon. On a similar note, I hate pads. I'm a 100% tampon girl, but I haven't felt comfortable using it after my procedure. The thought of something else going all up in there right now is not a good one. I'm not feeling any pain or discomfort today, so that's a good thing. I'm ready to hear the results, though!! I did some research on cryotherapy (where they freeze off the abnormal cells in the cervix) and, while it seems like it's not painful, it has the potential to seriously hurt your chances of getting pregnant. Ugh. Like I need that. 

Random note: The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo (don't laugh- it's a big deal here, and it's awesome) announced four of the performers: Rascall Flatts, Brad Paisley, The Jonas Brothers, and Taylor Swift. I'm only kinda excited about Taylor Swift. Now, I have to wait until January for the rest of the performers. I'm hoping Martina McBride comes back again, since J and I haven't been able to see her in years!

Stats:
-CD 11: spotting due to colposcopy
-70 days until we're TTC
-14 days until our follow up with the doctor

No comments: