Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Up and Down weekend

Let's start with thursday. Woke up, took my temperature. It's the 3rd high temperature in a row- much higher than they had been. So, when I entered it into FF, my crosshairs moved. Of course, they were moved right to where we had enjoyed an "afternoon delight" (as J describes it) the day after the supposed O. Unexpected, since we're avoiding until January, but I got my hopes up nonetheless.

Then, I was woken up friday morning with a phone call from my ob/gyn's office saying that my pap results came back slightly abnormal. So, I scheduled a colposcopy for this wednesday afternoon. Freaked me out, but I got it all figured out so that J could go to the appointment with me. I know that I'll need him, especially if he finds something. The whole day, I can't help but keep thinking that I've got something going on down there (ie- cervical cancer), and I could be pregnant. Great. A big change for one day.

Saturday, I go shopping with a good friend and then J and I go look at some houses (we're looking to buy in a few months). It was a good distraction day. We get home late and I notice I'm spotting, which brings everything to the foreground again. I tell J that it's either the early signs of AF (it was my first cycle off of BC, so I had no idea what my body would do) or could be implantation spotting, even though it was only 5 DPO.

Sunday: It was AF. Horrible cramping. It sucked.

While I'm glad that AF came, and I don't have to worry about being pregnant along with whatever could come up from my procedure, I'm a bit bummed. I allowed myself to get excited that there was the possibility. Salt in the wound? I had to push back my procedure to next tuesday since I'll still be on AF on wednesday, most likely. Ugh. Hopefully, J will still be able to go with me.

Stats:
-CD 2- AF
-79 days until we're TTC!

No comments: