Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Continuing with the word theme...

Jeffrey said "mama" yesterday! LOVE!

He's been saying it for a few weeks, but it didn't mean anything and was usually just mamammamama. BUT, as I was changing his diaper yesterday, in the morning, he looked me square in the face and said "ma ma." It was perfect. He had this huge grin on his face and was so proud of himself. I melted right there. There was a few repeat performances later in the day, but they were never on cue. Of course.

Then, the morning, instead of the usual cries/whimpers that I hear when he lets us know that he's awake and ready to get to playin', I heard a clear and distinct "mama." That should definitely make getting up in the morning a bit easier!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That's wonderful!!! Isn't it the best feeling in the world?