Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Toothless Wonder

He no longer exists :(

Today, the topic of a New Mom's group that I attend was about teething. We haven't been having any issues with it, so I figured it was still a ways off. For fun, though, I poked around in the little guy's mouth. Low and behold, there is a TOOTH coming out on the bottom. I've looked countless times before and not even so much felt anything, and yet there it was. It's pretty sharp and is practically all the way through the gums. Insanity.

I'm quite sad about it because I love his little gummy smile, and I'm afraid I'll forget what it looks like. Of course, I know that I have pictures and that it's a good thing in the long run for him to get some teeth, but it's just another one of those milestones that takes you farther away from that sweet little newborn stage.

No comments: