Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

A Cure for Boredom

I saw this on Facebook and figured- why not? I'm bored, and this could help some people understand J and I's relationship a bit more. Oh, and I use J when I blog purely out of laziness. His name is Jonathan, or Jony. Nothing secretive there.


♥ What are your middle names?
Me - Jan
Andy-Edward

♥ How long have you been together?
We've been married for 6 months, but this September will be 7 years together.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We met in 6th grade and we're acquaintences, but we didn't really become friends till 9th. So, depending on how you view it, it's either 2-5 years before we started dating.

♥ Who asked who out?
I'm the one who worked up the courage to tell him that I liked him first (cut us a break- it was high school, lol), but he asked me to Homecoming and subsequently to be his girlfriend. Awwww

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
My sister, though we see his sister a good amount, too. They're not nearly as close as I am with the sis.

♥ Do you have any children together?
Not yet, but we're working on it!

♥ What about pets?
We have our dog, Coco "the Bean". She's a Cairn terrier and gets more love than she can handle.

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
We adapt to situations pretty well. Growing up as a couple will do that to you. I'd say our hardest situation thus far was the beginning of college when we were both starting to change/grow. Obviously, we worked through it and we're able to help each other a lot.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
The only school we didn't go to together was elementary school. 

♥ Are you from the same home town?
Yes- same area.

♥ Who is the smartest?
Jony. He's incredibly smart and learns amazingly quick.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
I am, especially in this TTC stage in our lives.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
When it's just us two, we go somewhere different each time for the most part. We've been stringent on our money for the past year, so we don't really do that much anymore. We only eat out with family/friends.

♥ Who has the craziest ex?
Neither of us really have any exes, let alone crazy ones.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
I have a quick temper, but Jony has the worst, by far. I'm the only person who's not scared of him the few times he gets mad. He tends to hold it in for a long time (like years long time), so when it comes out it's BAD. He can't help it- he's a red-head.

♥ Who does the cooking?
Mostly me because of our work schedule. He's a much better cook than I am, though.

♥ Who is more sociable? 
Definitly me. I have to practically drag him out to interact with people.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
He is, but neither of us are really that adament about it. 

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
Oh, definitly me. 

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Not counting work days (which would be me), he wakes up much earlier than I am. I like to sleep and have no problems staying in bed until noon.

♥ Where was your first date?
We went to see Ice Age at the movie theatre. We're pretty excited about Ice Age 3 coming out, so we can honor the way it all began!

♥ Who has the bigger family?
He does, since his family actually has children.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Nope. I hate getting flowers. They're more work on the girl than the guy! Plus, I'm not a fan of getting things that die.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Thanksgiving/Christmas Eve with his family, day after thanksgiving and Christmas with mine. The parents both live close, so it's easy.

♥ Who is more jealous?
We left jealousy behind in 11th grade. At this point, we know that noone else can replace us, so why bother worrying about it?

Stats:
-CD 6

No comments: