Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

A success!

My mom's party went great! She was SO surprised and loved seeing all of her old friends and her brother. She didn't stop smiling the entire weekend, even after everyone else had left! Her reaction was priceless. Of course, J and I (and our little puppy, Coco) are exhausted from the long weekend of preparations/hosting. We're looking forward to a week of little plans (besides finishing our living/dining room, of course). Our weekends have been booking up super fast, so we try and enjoy the week days as much as possible. I'm secretly hoping that I don't get called to work tomorrow so that I can sleep some. 

In TTC matters, we should be entering that potential O time period anytime now. I guess we should start having sex, huh? There definitly wasn't any of that this weekend seeing as how we were sharing a room with my sister, brother-in-law, and 2 y/o niece. Time seems to be flying by pretty quickly, so I'm sure I'll be in that 2ww again soon enough!

Stats:
-CD 13

No comments: