Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cycle 2= a bust

Moving onwards. I'm a bit bummed, but, honestly, not as much as I thought I'd be. I think J is starting to realize that this is not going to be as easy as he thought. It's days like today that I thank everything I have that I found GP. I'd be so clueless without all that I've learned from that board. I did some studying of my chart because I was a bit concerned about the short LP, and I believe that I ovulated 2 days prior to what FF was telling me. That's when the temp shift begins (slow rise like most of my charts have been) and that puts my LP right around where it has been. So, I feel slightly better about that. I'll definitely be watching for that this next cycle, though. The biggest bummer is that this is our last chance at a 2009 baby, if we even make it then. If I ovulate around when I usually do, it should be mid- December. It's not our ideal due date, but we want this child. I know that I'll do an amazing job at making sure they do not get slighted by having a birthday near Christmas (if in fact we are blessed to have that problem). 

As I put in my new siggy, I'm hoping that our Irish blood is up for the challenge at making a St. Patrick's day baby!! And, here we go...

Stats:
-CD 1: AF

No comments: