Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

6 months!

Today, we have officially been married 6 months! How crazy! It's been an amazing few months with so many changes! I would have never imagined (hoped, but not believed) that we would be in our own house trying to make our own little baby right now! I love it. These past 6 months have flown by, but I can still remember our wedding so clearly. We had so much fun that night, and we're still enjoying ourselves now. Here's a wedding pic to commemorate:
                                                               
Our first dance to "My Valentine" by Martina McBride. It's been "our song" since the very beginning of our relationship (a little over 6 1/2 years ago!). 

Now that I've wrote that, it would be so perfect for us to get our BFP on Valentine's Day. Another little Valentine to add to our family. Tomorrow's temperature should give me my crosshairs- a little 1/2 anniversary present. It would be so amazing to concieve around our 6 month ann. and find out on V-Day!!

Stats:
-CD 29: 2 DPO (unconfirmed)

No comments: