Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, Aly!

My beautiful niece is 2 years old today! She had a little birthday party at her house where all of her cousins (besides the 2 that don't live in Houston) and some of her best friends came over to play. It was so cute watching all the little girls (and one little boy, haha) play with the bubbles, balls, and cupcake frosting! So, J and i are in major baby fever mode. J had a really great time playing with all of them. Those girls loved him! My niece is pretty partial to him, as well. Nobody is as cool as "Uncle J." 

I got pretty down on the fact that I hadn't O'd yet, but I've given up on those feelings. I'm just going to go with the flow now. I just hate that this could be our last chance for a 2009 baby. But, when it's right, it's right. 

Stats:
-CD 27

No comments: