Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mundane

Life's been pretty boring/straight forward lately. We're finally starting to get somewhat of a routine in our new house. Not having a working kitchen does put a damper on that somewhat. I long for the day that I can actually cook dinner again. I am so sick of fast food, but I don't want to spend all the money to go out to eat every night. It should all be done in about 2 weeks...ugh. 

I did not O on Inauguration day. Sad. But, it seems like it's getting closer. My CM is starting to show the signs of an approaching O, and I'm feeling wet (if you catch my drift). I had another temp rise today, but no sign of the actual EWCM yet, so I don't think it'll stay up. I predict by the weekend, though. I'm okay with that, though, because J hasn't exactly been going along with the whole necessary sex thing. All of the little projects that he has to do around the house (after work, of course) has us staying up way later than usual and then he is to tired/sore. I told him last night that he has officially become the cock block in our relationship. He promised that we'd have some fun tonight- we shall see. He seems to be making some good progress on the window sills he's making for our kitchen now. I, however, am exhuasted. I worked today for the first time in over a month. I did take a nap earlier, so that will help me. I'll push through (not like it takes too much convincing anyways). Anything for Baby H!

Stats:
-CD 18

No comments: