Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sleeping in the "nursery"

This is where J and I have been sleeping since we moved our mattress and stuff over to the house. It's not meant to torture me- to everyone else it's just our guest bedroom. It honestly hasn't been too bad since we're so busy doing house stuff during the day. I just always get to go to sleep dreaming of the baby that will one day be sleeping in there. It has given us the time to really decide how we're going to decorate. I'm pretty excited about how it's going to turn out. We're probably more excited that we don't have to do it right away. We're done with our Master Bedroom now, thank goodness. We'll be moving all the furniture in either tonight or tomorrow (I'd guess tomorrow). Then, that picture will finally be posted. It only finished a week later than planned. The kitchen renovation is going great; it should be done in about 2 weeks. We're actually going to pick out the granite today, which we've been looking forward to. That alone will change the look of the kitchen drastically, although tearing a wall down did a little of that, too. Although we're still running around and doing a lot of stuff now, it's calmed down a lot since last week. Hopefully, by next week, we'll be up and running like normal again- just in time for O. We've been so tired lately that many things have been put on the backburner: sex, cooking dinner (the Fast Food industry owes us a "thank you" letter), and even my personal hygiene. I'm in serious need of a good eyebrow wax. 

In chart news, it hasn't been as up and down as it usually is. I'm starting to think that I may O a bit earlier this cycle?

Stats:
-CD 11

No comments: