Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

"Possibly triphasic on Day 29"

Kind of exciting, no? I'm thrilled that my temps are staying so high, but I still can't help but be nervous these next few days. I'm 11 DPO today, so I've been on AF patrol big time. I usually have an 11/12 day LP, so I get worried that I'm going to find spotting everytime I go to the bathroom. Nothing yet. No AF cramps, either- just those wierd crampy things I've been getting. It seems to have become more focused on my right side, but that could just be me being crazy. 

Sometime today, our internet at the apartment will be no more, and we will have it set up at the house. It will be a suck of a weekend, but we need to pack, anyways. It just makes us even more excited to move in! So, there will probably be no updates for a few days. We shall see what my next blog post will be: AF or BFP? 

Stats:
-CD 32: 11 DPO- possibly triphasic

No comments: