Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

A slight rise!

I just may get my wish! I've been joking with J about having an inauguration baby, and it looks like I may be Oing today (or maybe yesterday? We'll see). Of course, it could still be coming in a few days. J and I are not very big fans of the man that has been in the Oval office for the past 8 years, so I told J that Baby H is just waiting until he's officially out to make his/her grand entrance! It would definitly be a hilarious story to tell. J's parents probably would not find it so entertaining, but it's a cute thought. October is an empty month in regards to birthdays in both of our families, too. It's time to get down to business and start this waiting game! 

Happy MLK Day!

Stats:
-CD 15

No comments: