Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

We have improvement!

This weekend has been far better than the week was! I was finally able to get my eyebrows waxed, we've been staying in our actual Master Bedroom (that now has blinds- yay!), and we finally had sex last night. We even had a good dinner out with some friends that we hadn't seen in way too long due to the business in our lives. They're actually looking at a house right around us right now, so hopefully they like it! It would be awesome to have my BFF living so close. She's only like 15 minutes away right now in their apartment, but 5 minutes is far superior to that. 

My chart is kind of looking like it usually does about 5 or so days before O, so I'm getting excited about that. I feel like Cycle 2 is just going to to go over so much better than Cycle 1. We're planning on more sex than last month, and we won't be quite as obsessive. It's also better that we'll just have a random date as a possible due date. J became quite excited about the due date for last cycle being right after his birthday and on Grandparent's Day. Maybe Baby H just wanted to wait until we were actually in the house so it could make sure he had a cozy place to live. I'm just enjoying it now, whatever happens. 

Stats:
-CD 13

No comments: