Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What the crap?!?

Today's temp has got to be the most random of them all. It's so low that it's almost lower than my pre-O temps. Ridiculous. Now, I'm going to be terrified every time I go to the bathroom that I'm gong to see AF. I'm only 10 DPO! If anything, it better be just spotting. I don't want a short LP, thanks. This is not going to help my poor little J. I've been so freaking irritable these last few days. I've had to apologize a million times. If I bring up a conversation with him, it's okay. BUT, if he decides to say something to me first, I'm not a nice person. I feel really bad, but I can't help it! It's some hardcore PMS. J is not a fan. Now, I'm going to be irritable all day since I have to wait so darn long to get a new temp. and see what the heck is going on in this body of mine! UGH!

Stats:
-CD 37: 10 DPO- MAJOR temp drop

1 comment:

Alma1107 said...

Sorry about the temp drop, hope it goes back up tomorrow. I'm 10 DPO as well!

Good luck this cycle.